[horde] Metar Wheater

Markus Braun charmed21muc at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 06:27:55 PDT 2006

>My understanding is that the "-l" argument causes php to only check  the
>syntax of the file, and not execute the script. Try the above line  without
>"-l" at the end.

when i made the command:

php /usr/share/php/data/Services_Weather/buildMetarDB.php

the output is this:

Usage: buildMetarDB -l|-a [options]
  -l              build locationsDB
  -a              build airportsDB
  -f <file>       use <file> as input
  -s              save downloaded file to disk
  -t <dbtype>     type of the DB to be used
  -r <dbprotocol> protocol -----"----------
  -d <dbname>     name ---------"----------
  -u <dbuser>     user ---------"----------
  -p <dbpass>     pass ---------"----------
  -o <dboptions>  options ------"----------
                  in the notation option=value,...
  -v              display verbose debugging messages
                  multiple -v increases verbosity

I thought that must create something.

But there is no srcipt.sql.

So this db create it himself?