[horde] Horde and Last Maintainance

Tetra Nikelisanty tetra at cisco.or.id
Fri May 12 05:53:10 PDT 2006

Hi,
I've been troubled by the same problem a few months ago. try to check
whether yo
u have added a new permission for horde. Delete the permission for horde at:
administration menu -> Permissions -> delete permissions that's troubled you.
It's worked for me :D

-tetra-

Quoting michael_gichoga at usd465.com: