[horde] Error message

Michael Neurohr michael_neurohr at gmx.at
Sat May 13 23:52:08 PDT 2006

Hi,
today I installed Horde with its components new. I also created all tables
in my MySQL Database.
I ever get the following error message in the left frame at the top:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for logmessage() in /usr/share/php/Horde.php on
line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/php/Horde.php:45) in
/var/www/vhosts/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/php/Horde.php:45) in
/var/www/vhosts/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 5

Why do I get this message?
What can I do against it?
Everything seems to work.
You can see a picture of it here http://www.neurohr.at/horde.jpg