[horde] Problem with my horde language

Jorge mrgandalf_peru at yahoo.com.ar
Sun May 21 10:06:09 PDT 2006

It seems the problem, because I installed other
programs, and it started to fail. How I can verify my
support locale language in my linux. I have a Centos
4.3 and probably I will have reinstall RPMs, but I do
not sure what RPMs I have to install. I have found a
RPM called

system-config-language-xxxx-.noarch.rpm

I will reinstall it and I will test horde again.

Regards