[horde] LDAP login objectClass filter

Dave Liefbroer dave at openlab.nl
Mon May 22 01:38:13 PDT 2006

Hi,

I use LDAP authentication for Horde and have an LDAP adressbook. LDAP
authentication checks the mail field in LDAP records.

If I have an adressbook entry for someone who's a user on my webmail,
he can't login because Horde auth finds the adressbook entry instead
of the user entry.

Is is possible to have an objectClass on the login search for Horde
LDAP auth? I already have an objectclass set in the config, but that's
only used to search for users when inside Horde, but isn't used for
login.

Regards,

Dave