[horde] Trouble with installing pear and Horde

Samuel Torton samuel at ncslab.com
Mon May 22 06:10:29 PDT 2006

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I didn't want to install Debian deb packages, because Horde requires some
specific configs for Apache and PHP.

Thus, how do you configure Apache (--enable-so) and PHP
(--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs --with-gettext --with-dom --with-p
gsql --with-ldap --with-mcrypt --with-iconv --enable-mbstring=all --enable-m
bregex --with-gd --with-png-dir=/usr  --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-mime-magic
=/usr/share/misc/file/magic.mime --with-zlib-dir) with Debian packages ?

Do you mean download deb-src packages and recompile them, or deb bin
packages, and reconfigure httpd.conf and php.ini afterwards ?

Thank you,
Excuse me, I'm a bit lost.

Samuel