[horde] Bundle names

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue May 23 10:51:50 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm currently working on bundles with different Horde applications in
one package. The goal is to make installation of common application
sets easier and to gain more momemtum with carefully chosen names.

At the moment, two bundles are planned, a groupware bundle with Horde,
Turba, Kronolith, Nag, Mnemo, and a bundle with additionally IMP and
Ingo.

The problem is that we can't settle on names for the bundles. The
first is pretty set to "Horde Groupware", though "Horde Groupware
Basic" or "Horde Groupware Standard" have been mentioned too. It's
more difficult with the 2nd bundle, we currently have the following
alternatives (in no particular order):
Horde Groupware Webmail
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
Horde Groupware with Webmail
Horde Groupware + Webmail
Horde Groupware + Email
Horde Groupware Pro
Horde Groupware Advanced
Horde Groupware (includes Email)

Any opinions, votes, or better alternatives welcome. Keep in mind that
the name should a) attract administrators and decision makers, and b)
be self explanatory, if possible.

Jan.

P.S.: We still need a name for "Proforma", the billing application.

http://horde.org/consulting/