[horde] Fatal error: Undefined class name'horde'in config/conf.php on line 45

Kamanhalli, Pavan S pavan.kamanhalli at hp.com
Thu Jun 1 05:41:39 PDT 2006

Hi All,
         Why am I getting "Undefined class horde" error from horde
config file. I saw earlier versions of horde [Horde: 2.2.7  IMP: 3.2.6
Turba: 1.2.2] dont have references to Horde::getTempDir() in conf.php.
The earlier version works fine. Also when I downloaded the recent
source(as listed below)from horde.org, the Browser.php is expecting
String.php one level above in directory listing where as both
Browser.php and String.php are located in same directory. I made
necessary changes to include it properly but now I am getting this
"Undefined class Horde error". There has been quite a lot of changes to
directory layout.

     I also searched in net but no solution is given. Kindly help me in
fixing this.

Thanks,
 Pavan