[horde] Fwd: Re: Various Horde Configurations

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 5 08:36:03 PDT 2006

Please keep conversations on the list.

Anyway, quoting from imp/docs/INSTALL:

    b. Enable IMP authentication [OPTIONAL]

       If you would prefer that your users authenticate directly with IMP,
       without having to authenticate through Horde first, load the
       ``Administration/Configuration/Authentication`` page and from the ``What
       backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde`` pulldown menu
       select ``Let a Horde application handle authentication``.  (Please see
       the second note below.) Select ``imp`` from the ``The application which
       is providing authentication`` pulldown menu.

       .. Note:: **You will have to log in twice if you don't do this** -- Once
                 to Horde and a second time to IMP.

----- Forwarded message from probalbg at yahoo.com -----