[horde] login name/default settings question

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Mon Jun 5 20:21:35 PDT 2006

Chuck,

Thanks, that's exactly what I want to do.  I just needed to know where
to do it :).

One more quick question though before I code this out.  This is only for
profiles that do not have a custom profile (i.e. no records in prefs)?

Either way I can work with it, but it's not to know what this will
assume if nothing existing or something exists.

Gary Smith.