[horde] Horde authentication problems

Vogt, Burkhard burkhard.vogt at altairsystems.de
Tue Jun 6 15:11:54 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm getting the same behaviour, while authentication is working fine
(logged, last login retrieved from database and displayed afterwards)
I guess, that necessary parts of the authenticated user are not passed
to the intermediate function called.
http://server/horde/test.php increments or resets the counter as expected.

Burkhard.