[horde] Horde authentication with client SSL digital certificates

Cliff Green green at umdnj.edu
Wed Jun 7 09:49:28 PDT 2006

On 06/06/2006, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote about Re: [horde] Horde
authentication	with	client	SSL	digital	certificates:

> Quoting Cliff Green <green at umdnj.edu>:
>
>> Okay, I've got most of it typed up - I just want to do some
>> rudimentary checking to see that it works as described.
>
> Great, thanks!

Okay, it serves me right for shooting off my mouth before testing it
completely.

It turns out that X509 auth has more in common with using the
Shibboleth driver than the Basic Auth driver, and I've changed my
writeup to reflect that.  I'll post it shortly (after a quick
Starbucks run).

And I've started converting the Shibboleth driver to allow for an X509
Auth driver, and will update the wiki entry when that's working.

Cliff Green
Business Systems & Technologies/UMDNJ
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
-- Frank Zappa