[horde] File upload question

Swenson, Chris cswenson at curry.edu
Wed Jun 7 15:42:56 PDT 2006

Good day all:
I have Horde 2.2.5, Imp 3.2.5, PHP 4.3.2-26 on RH ES 3.4

I need to keep it running for about 10 more weeks until my new server
arrives, but I am stumped on something.

I tried uploading a 3 meg file it fails, the error log shows that it is
not allowed to upload a file exceeding 524288 bytes.

My php.ini is set for POST_MAX_SIZE = 8M AND UPL;OAD_MAX_FILESIZE= 6M

There are not .htaccess limits

I reviewed my old and current doc's and the FAQ but I am obviously
having a brain freeze or in over my head.

Any suggestions
Thank You

Chris Swenson

Remember: While there is life, there is a chance for happiness.