[horde] Users seems to be in horde June 1

Bosco Tsang maillist at bosco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 8 07:18:06 PDT 2006

I just installed horde 4.1.1 and since June 1 (the date where maintenance
page show up), our user will see a blank page after login (it doesn't happen
on my account which got the administration right). Based on the icon etc,
seems like it got redirected to the horde page. Clicking on the mail icon
will not get them back to the imp. The url should up looks like this
constantly,

https://beta.webmail.xxx/login.php?url=%2Fservices%2Fportal%2Findex.php%3Fno
cache%3D8kqf4oafqcg
<https://beta.webmail.xxx/login.php?url=%2Fservices%2Fportal%2Findex.php%3Fn
ocache%3D8kqf4oafqcg&nosidebar=1> &nosidebar=1

any idea what happen and how can I fix this problem.

Thanks,

Bosco