[horde] Using horde with mod_proxy

Nolan Rumble linux at physics.sun.ac.za
Thu Jun 15 03:19:19 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have an internal machine which doesn't have access to the internet.  I
have another machine which is viewable to the outside world.  On the
outside machine, I run apache with mod_proxy.

What I'm doing with the outside machine is telling it forward all
requests on http://outside.host/horde to http://inside.host/horde

I've changed the following settings in conf.php on inside.host:
$conf['server']['name'] = 'outside.host';
$conf['cookie']['domain'] = 'outside.host';

to reflect the mod_proxy manipulation.

The problem I have now is that the left panel/frame doesn't display at
all.  If I change the above variables to inside.host, then the left
panel/frame comes back.

What settings do I need to manipulate in order to get it working properly?

I'm running the latest versions of the entire horde suite.

Thanks
Nolan