[horde] Using horde with mod_proxy

Nolan Rumble linux at physics.sun.ac.za
Thu Jun 15 07:33:32 PDT 2006

<snip>

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, but I already have mod_proxy_html doing that.
It rewrites all the requests accordingly between both machines.  Any other
suggestions of where to look or how to fix my sidebar problem?  It shows the
little tab which allows you to "minimize" the sidebar and maximize it but
other than that, nothing is showing...

Thanks
Nolan