[horde] cannot use local address book

sebastien.vast@intech.lu sebastien.vast at intech.lu
Thu Jun 15 07:43:17 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using Kolab2.1 beta1, Horde 3.1.1 Imp 4.1.1 and Turba 2.1.1
I've two address book : one global and one per user. I use the two defaults
proposed by Turba with Kolab : kolab_global and kolab_local.

I can add, modify and delete both address book when using turba menu.
But when creating a new mail, if I click on the address book button,
the entries of the local address book "My contacts" is empty.

A second question is, where can I change the filling form for the
local address book ?

Thanks

See ya

Seb