[horde] maintenance page and special character only work if I am admin

Bosco Tsang maillist at bosco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 15 14:05:31 PDT 2006

Hi there,

Sorry for sending out so many messages lately, but I still cannot figure out
how to fix this. The problem again is that when I try to use the special
character while composing message, it will bounced to the inbox page, with
the following errors logged,

[Thu Jun 15 16:35:20 2006] [error] [client 131.104.45.8] File does not
exist: /usr/local/webmail/current/horde/imp/js/horde.js, referer:
https://webmail.example.ca/mail/mailbox.php?mailbox=INBOX

[Thu Jun 15 16:35:20 2006] [error] [client 131.104.45.8] File does not
exist: /usr/local/webmail/current/horde/imp/js/horde.ie.js, referer:
https://webmail.example.ca/mail/mailbox.php?mailbox=INBOX

If I login using an admin account, there is no such problem and everything
works. Maintenance page also experience similar problem. I've tried to play
around with the path and still can't get it working. My current path looks
like this (in httpd.conf),

DocumentRoot "/usr/local/webmail/current/horde/imp"

Alias /imp/ /usr/local/webmail/current/horde/imp/

Alias /js/ /usr/local/webmail/current/horde/js/

Alias /themes/ /usr/local/webmail/current/horde/themes/

Alias /admin/ /usr/local/webmail/current/horde/admin/

Alias /horde/ /usr/local/webmail/current/horde/

Alias /services/ /usr/local/webmail/current/horde/services/

Alias /turba/ /usr/local/webmail/current/horde/turba/

Alias /ingo/ /usr/local/webmail/current/horde/ingo/

I've also tried to set the jsfs linkage in registry.php but it doesn't help.
Seems like it will automatically set a different path for administrator and
normal user, but I still can't the source. Anyone can give me some light on
this?

Thanks,

Bosco

  _____