[horde] PHP Error for login.php using Firefox

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Jun 15 16:36:34 PDT 2006

Quoting "Daniel A. Ramaley" <daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU>:

> Is your web server sending the correct mime type for PHP files?
>
> On Thursday 15 June 2006 16:02, Aditya Rajgarhia wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I go to http://hostname/horde/ using Firefox 1.5 I get a pop-up
>> box saying "You have chosen to open login.php" and whether I want to
>> save it. This does not happen with IE. Any information on why this
>> happens and how to fix?

It could very well be an apache/php problem.  Have you searched your
system log file for messages something like:

Jun 15 12:30:04 home kernel: pid 85731 (httpd), uid 0: exited on signal
11 (core dumped)

If so, you can be sure that the problem is not in horde.  I seem to
pick the up off and on and have never been able to point my finger at
the exact problem.  It has always been trial and error.  Hopefully
someone else will be able to recommend a better technique.

good luck,

ed