[horde] Configuring Datatree in Horde

Faria digolinopage at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jun 29 06:12:10 PDT 2006

Hello,

I´m trying make a sharing address book all the user, then I follow this URL:

http://wiki.horde.org/TurbaModule?Horde=b80c80a948f71e51023fe0c5d75847bc&referrer=Doc%2FApps

For me access and create a permission about sharing turba, I have to ability
the option Datatree in  horde configuration.
The configuration that I set was : Database, Authetication, and Mailer.
If i add Datatree in horde configuration the access stay very slow.

How I can to resolve this problem ?
How combine the option Datatree with anothers above ?

Best regards,

Rodrigo Faria Tavares