[horde] ingo not saving filters and left menu not refreshing

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 12:19:18 PDT 2006

Is ingo suppose to save my filters so that I can come back later and revise
them?  Right now, it starts over everytime I go to edit a filter so I have to
manually edit the sieve script rather than use ingo.  Any ideas as to why
this is?

Also the left menu is not refreshing.  For example, it says I have 3 emails.
I open two of them but it still says that I have 3 emails.  How do I get it
to refresh?

Thanks!
Alan

--
"…many people are willing to be God-centered as long as they feel that God is
man-centered." John Piper (Brothers, We Are Not Professionals, pg. 6)