[horde] Horde setup help.

NathanL nathan at accufind.com
Thu Jul 6 11:45:33 PDT 2006

I am trying to install a new copy of horde on a production freebsd server.
The original version of horde must remain operational until i have the new
one working properly.

I placed the new install of horde in a seporate directory accessible from
the internet for testing.  When i access this site, it am presented with the
inital setup screen for Horde.  The only "required" setting appears to be
under the "Preference System" tab, "What preferences driver should we use?".
I set this ti PHP Sessions and tried to save the config. So i could get the
system running, get IMP installed, and then tweak what needed to be tweaked.
Once i hit the Generate config button, it sent my browser into a loop of
some sort.  Looking at /tmp (where the server side sessions are written) i
seems to be creating session after session and never accepting it in my
browser.
I have tried other browsers to make sure it wasnt an issue with Firefox, and
it did the same thing.

What is causing this?  How can i get it to behave properly?

Thank you,
Nathan