[horde] PHP5 and acceleration

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Tue Jul 11 09:44:54 PDT 2006

So I've been rebuilding my horde cluster and decided to go to PHP5 so
I could use the memcached sessions.  Horde seems to work alright
(though it's still giving me weird segmentation faults I have yet to
identify) but as soon as I install eaccelerator I get blank screens.
I've installed the release version as well as the 2 betas that are
supposed to be written for php5 but to no avail.  If there's anyone
who is running the latest stable releases of horde & Imp with php5
and has a php accelerator working please contact me.  I'm almost
tempted to go back to php4 with mysql sessions since I know that
works.....

Thanks!