[horde] Horde/Imp user issue.

NathanL nathan at accufind.com
Wed Jul 12 10:55:48 PDT 2006

I have an older install of Horde, and IMP running on a production mail
server.
Horde 2.2.3 and IMP 3.2.1

There are thousands (literally) of accounts on this server, all of which
have access to horde for webmail, and pop3/smtp for use with your general
type of mail apps.

One user is having an issue. He can login to horde, but when you try to go
into his mail, the browser returns an error.
IE returns a DNS error (??) and Mozilla just re-renders the screen you;re on
and does pretty much nothing.
If i empty the mailbox, the screen loads fine.  If i put ANY message on the
server waiting for this account, the problem returns.
I made a new account and put this users mail in that account, and it works
perfectly.
I completely removed the affected user from the server, and re-added him,
and the problem remained.

Does Horde/IMP save user information anywhere?  Is it possible that some
setting was chagned, or some data has been corrupted causing this account to
have this problem?

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!