[horde] Can't share folders any more

chaloupe at free.fr
Mon Jul 17 09:53:39 PDT 2006

>> [Sun Jul 16 10:20:31 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to
>> undefined function:  str_split() in
>> /kolab/lib/php/Horde/IMAP/ACL/rfc2086.php on line 314
>
> That's interesting, because it's claiming that a function is missing
> that had been added with PHP 5. But this code point should be reached
> if you run PHP 5. Which version do you have?

"Interesting" ? Yes, perhaps...as far as I am concerned, that's not the
word i'd have used :-)
Of course, I have php4 on my Kubuntu :-\
Do you mean I must upgrade to php5 ?
And if so, how can I do that since I work with a Kolab server that runs
natively php 4 ? (and first, is it possible ??)
It remains that it worked before and that I don't know why I can't use
this functionnality anymore.
But, perhaps can I adjust theese rights directly thrue cyradm ?
>> Additionally, I'v got two other problems :
>> 1. I can't see anymore my tasks in my calendar (the option is set
>> and it worked before...but before what :-D )
>
> If you run CVS versions, you need to follow development. The
> preference name has changed.
I'm afraid not to clearly understand what this means...
I'm quiet new to Unix world and I've got lots of deficiencies (my real
experiment begins with Kolab/Horde in fact :-[ )
Can you explain me a little bit accurately ?

> Jan.
Thanks for your answer,

Christophe