[horde] Request for Help

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Jul 19 00:49:28 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 09:33 +0300, wlagmay at yanbulink.net wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Im new in Horde webmail, Well I attended a small tutorial 2 years ago and I can
> setup qmail with horde as the front end, If i'm not mistaken I using a horde
> v2.4.2.10. The system is working on Fedora Core 1. It's only now that I am
> going to implement it for production. The system is working but I'm facing a
> problem, If I attached a big file let say 1MB I'm getting an error "Zero Sized
> Reply". this is occuring on both attaching and opening a file. This problem
> only occurs on horde, because if I use outlook as front end I can attached and
> receive a big file even 5MB with no problem.
>
> Can you please help me on how to solve it or can you guide me for a step by step
> horde upgrade.
>
> Thank you very much,
----
I believe you will find all answers here...
http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/FileUploads?referrer=FAQ%2FAdmin

recognize that horde 2.x is out of date and not supported and the
current versions of horde/imp/etc. have substantially more features and
are current with all known security advisories.

Craig