[horde] Request for Help

wlagmay@yanbulink.net wlagmay at yanbulink.net
Tue Jul 18 23:33:02 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Im new in Horde webmail, Well I attended a small tutorial 2 years ago and I can
setup qmail with horde as the front end, If i'm not mistaken I using a horde
v2.4.2.10. The system is working on Fedora Core 1. It's only now that I am
going to implement it for production. The system is working but I'm facing a
problem, If I attached a big file let say 1MB I'm getting an error "Zero Sized
Reply". this is occuring on both attaching and opening a file. This problem
only occurs on horde, because if I use outlook as front end I can attached and
receive a big file even 5MB with no problem.

Can you please help me on how to solve it or can you guide me for a step by step
horde upgrade.

Thank you very much,

Wennie