[horde] I am at a loss to explain

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Jul 21 09:35:11 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 16:22 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> Just installed latest versions of stable from CentOS Extras
> horde-3.1.1-1
> imp-4.1.1-1
> ingo-1.1.1-1
>
> I have a few issues...
>
> #1 I have authentication set to 'let a horde application' and 'imp' as
> the application and users can log in fine but if I go to 'Administration
> -> Users', I get an error listed in /tmp/horde.log as:
>
> Jul 18 16:03:42 HORDE [emergency] [horde] Authentication at IMAP
> server failed. [on line 236 of "/usr/share/horde/admin/user.php"]
> [root at srv1 ~]
>
> but I do have admin set up as cyrus with cyrus password and I can log in
> as cyrus to things like cyradm no problem.
----
I still can't enumerate the users on the system even though the same
cyrus user and password combination is used for quota's (which work) and
login as users works fine and I have no problem logging into to IMAP
server via telnet to 143 as cyrus.

Any clues on what I might be doing wrong?

at the bottom is the sum and total of my servers.php

Craig

$servers['_prompt'] = array(
    'name' => _("Choose a mail server:")
);