[horde] CVS Problems

Rob horde.lists.horde.org at rosenfeld.to
Thu Jul 27 18:44:06 PDT 2006

Over the past week or so, I haven't been able to connect to the
anonymous horde repository.  I've tried from different geographic
locations, different OS's, and existing local CVS checkouts and new
login attempts.  I've tried with version 1.11 and 1.12 CVS clients.  I
have always received the following "Connection refused" error message.
The example below is for login, but it happens just the same for update,
status, etc.  I've read that simultaneous connections are limited at 8
and to 4 minutes.  Is usage that high that I can't connect in 100
dispersed attempts?  If not, are there any suggestions to successfully
connect via CVS?

$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:cvsread at anoncvs.horde.org:2401/repository
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to anoncvs.horde.org(200.46.204.201):2401
failed: Connection refused