[horde] Themes and the size of text in horde

Joseph W. Breu breu at cfu.net
Tue Aug 1 18:40:17 PDT 2006

Hello All,

We just recently rolled out Horde/IMP for our user base and the number
#1 complaint - other than the jump from squirrelmail - has been the
size of the text.

This doesn't bother me at all, but is there an easy way to change the
size of the text in the sidebar, top navbar, message composition
windows, etc?  I played around with creating a new theme (copied from
bluewhite) but could not get the font size of the sidebar to change.

Any help or pointers on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,