[horde] login problem + kronolith database problem

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Tue Aug 1 19:31:48 PDT 2006

  horde.kronolith/scripts/sql/

contaiin the scripts to define the kronolith definitions if you are
using a sql kronolith calendar

Bill

Quoting John Chiu <bigmanjohn at hotmail.com>:

> hi
>
> thx
>
> i tried but still the same.
>
> really no clue...

Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
Hurley Public Schools
Hurley,SD 57036
USA
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools - Hurley, South Dakota
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you.