[horde] "Other Users" and "Shared Folders"

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Thu Aug 10 10:31:12 PDT 2006

Where does imp ask for the IMAP List command for "Other Users" and
Shared Folders"?  I tried to put the latest greatest horde/imp/turba
into production this morning and it beat the snot out of our IMAP
server.  On tracing the imap session we see it taking forever to come
back from asking for "Other Users" and "Shared Folders"... neither of
which we support.  So how can we stop this from happening?  We
already figured out to add "INBOX." in the folders field i nthe
server definition but this is so far eluding me.