[horde] Help for a novice?

Valiante horde at valiante.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 02:03:29 PDT 2006

Hi Otto,

Thanks for your reply!  I have read through both Install documents a few times
but I struggle to understand most of it.  But I'm trying my best to learn...

It makes sense that my webserver needs rights to write the files, and John has
already mentioned I need to "chown" everything to apache.  I'm just trying to
find a way of doing this, as I have no access to the command line on my host's
server - they simply don't allow it.

Regards,

Marc.

----- Message from Otto Stolz <Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de> -----