[horde] Help for a novice?

Valiante horde at valiante.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 03:59:26 PDT 2006

Hi Otto,

I understand what you're saying and I fully appreciate that a single email
client such as Thunderbird or Outlook would better suit my needs if just using
a single workstation.  However, I use so many different machines that I find it
more useful to have a web-based client, especially as some corporate networks
don't allow the email client to communicate with an external IMAP server.

As I already have and pay for a domain and webspace, I thought it would be
simple enough to install another interface within that, giving me the
functionality that I'm after - however I'm fast realising that it's perhaps to
complex an installation for a lowly desktop support guy such as myself.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my enquiries.

Regards,

Valiante

----- Message from Otto Stolz <Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de> -----