[horde] Help for a novice?

Marc-Antoine Zizka mazizka at wantedtech.com
Mon Aug 14 06:07:11 PDT 2006

> As I already have and pay for a domain and webspace, I thought it would be
> simple enough to install another interface within that, giving me the
> functionality that I'm after [...]

Perhaps you can convince your host to give you command line access to your
space. Many will do so after a few insistent requests...

Most hosts allow FTP access, or feature a file permission module on their
web interface. These methods should give you enough flexibility to install
Horde (though it will perhaps involve a bit more work).