[horde] Can't get Horde to Work At All

adelacruz1@kc.rr.com adelacruz1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 14 12:00:58 PDT 2006

Ok, one more e-mail.  Here's what I've found.  The cloning feature is part
of the Zend engine.  So, I'm not trying to figure out what is going on with
zend to where I can turn cloning off.  The Log error will go away because
what is happening is the fatal call seems to be getting called before Log
is defined.  So, I'm not worried about that.  It has to do with the
cloning.  Anyone know how to turn off cloning?  in php.ini I have the
ze1_compatibility_mode turned off.  But, I'm still getting the error.