[horde] Can't login to horde

Axel axel.azerty at laposte.net
Tue Aug 22 05:50:43 PDT 2006

Hello

I have installed horde on a Windows environnement (Apache 2.0.58 + PHP
4.4.4 + MySQL v5.0.28).

I'm trying to have the users authenticate against the horde_users table,
I used the script.initial_horde_user.sql script in order to create the
'admin' user.
During the initial configuration of Horde, I choosed the SQL
authentication mode ( I configured defaults in Database tab). Generating
the configuration seems to perform well, but I can't login. Maybe I
coose the wrong encryption method (crypt, sha, plain, and so on...) ?
Which one should I chose ?

What could be the problem, or how could I identify it ?

Thanks in advance.

Axel