[horde] Can't login to horde

Axel axel.azerty at laposte.net
Tue Aug 22 06:17:41 PDT 2006

After checking the log file, I saw a lot of lines like this one :

Aug 22 14:58:05 HORDE [warning] [horde] Session cookies will not work
without a FQDN and with a non-empty cookie domain. [on line 1216 of
"C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\horde\lib\Horde.php"]

The problem is that I have no FQDN, I ' m trying to install horde in
order to use Kronolith inside a local network.

What could I do ?

Thanks in advance.