[horde] Change Database IP Got Something Strange ??

james g9224 at cs.nccu.edu.tw
Wed Aug 23 01:01:54 PDT 2006

Some reason I have to change Database IP.

If i change database ip and modify $conf['sql']['hostspec'] in
horde/config/conf.php.

Then I will get some error like :

DB Error: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server:
Operation timed out  Is the server running on host "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"
and accepting      TCP/IP connections on port 5432?] ** Array [on line 388 of
"/home/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Prefs/sql.php"]

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the old ip.

And I saw in kronolith_events, mnemo_memos, nag_tasks, turba_objects tables,
there have field name xxxx_uid, database's data will something like
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at old-ip

I think maybe this reason cause the error. Does anybody know how to solve it ?
Thanks.

James Huang