[horde] 3rd party syncml server

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Thu Aug 24 21:06:25 PDT 2006

I've been using the Outlook plugin client to sync Kronolith to
Outlook, and then syncing Outlook to my palm.  Up until last week.
Apparently there is some sort of performance problem in general with
my Horde setup.

Anyhow, the functionality worked great!  There were a calendar items
missing here and there, but for the most part it worked well.  Like
always, the Horde parts that are still in development function well! :)

Cheers,

--
-bk