[horde] UpGrade to Horde 3.1.2

Dominique Leuenberger dominique at leuenberger.net
Fri Sep 1 10:57:41 PDT 2006

Hello,

after upgrading Horde to v3.1.2, a login to the system is no longer
possible. Only after disabling the newly ceated Config-Parameter (for
session cookies), a login is possible again.

I tried to login using FireFox 2.0Beta2 AND Internet Explorer 6 (from XPSP2).

ALSO, I recognized, that the config parameter
$conf['cookie']['domain'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];

when being changed in the Setup interface, get's wrong written to the
config file.
If I enter in the textbox for example '.leuenberger.net' (usually
without the quotes, as in all other textboxes), this also get's
written to the conf file WITHOUT the quotes, thus rendering the config
file completely illegal.

Looging forward for an answer, and I'm willing to help with whatever
it need, however I can.

Greetings,
Dominique