[horde] UpGrade to Horde 3.1.2

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 1 11:18:45 PDT 2006

Quoting Dominique Leuenberger <dominique at leuenberger.net>:

> after upgrading Horde to v3.1.2, a login to the system is no longer
> possible. Only after disabling the newly ceated Config-Parameter (for
> session cookies), a login is possible again.

So, what's the problem.  Sounds like you solved it already?

> If I enter in the textbox for example '.leuenberger.net' (usually
> without the quotes, as in all other textboxes), this also get's written
> to the conf file WITHOUT the quotes, thus rendering the config file
> completely illegal.

It says, does it not, that what you enter has to be a valid php expression?
'.leuenberger.net' is a valid php expression, as is $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'],
but .leuenberger.net is NOT a valid php expression.

> Looging forward for an answer, and I'm willing to help with whatever it
> need, however I can.

I'm not sure what the problem is, so can't offer much help.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!