[horde] Groupware and IMP?

Vince LaMonica vjl at vjl.org
Fri Sep 8 14:40:30 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I feel quite dumb in asking this question, but I was looking at the new Horde
Groupware package, and it seems that IMP was left out. I read all the text
files available in the documentation for Groupware, but did not find if IMP
support is planned. It seemed strange to have Turba included but not IMP.

I run a much older version of the Horde apps, but would like to upgrade,
and the portal screenshot for Groupware seems very nice. But IMP is pretty
important to my install, so I'm curious if I should simply install Horde
and all the apps, or Groupware and then IMP [and if so, will Groupware
display the last X number of unread messages in the portal view?]. I'm
also not sure if this question should be asked in the IMP or Horde list,
but I didn't want to pollute both with my dumb question.

Thanks for your time. And FWIW, the H3 apps [and IMP 4] look awesome. I can't
wait to install and compare see the improvements first hand [and i already was
impressed by IMP 3 and its siblings].

/vjl/

--
Vince J. LaMonica       Knowledge is knowing a street is one way.
vjl at cullasaja.com  <*>  Wisdom is still looking in both directions.

       When there's nothing else to read: http://w3log.vjl.org/