[horde] Groupware and IMP?

Peter Meier peter.meier at immerda.ch
Sat Sep 9 04:55:48 PDT 2006

Hi

> I feel quite dumb in asking this question, but I was looking at the new
> Horde Groupware package, and it seems that IMP was left out. I read all
> the text files available in the documentation for Groupware, but did
> not find if IMP support is planned. It seemed strange to have Turba
> included but not IMP.

from: http://www.horde.org/groupware/

"It can be extended with any of the released Horde applications or the
Horde modules  that are still in development, like a file manager, a
bookmark manager, a forum or a wiki."

this means in my opinion that you can also extend it with imp. so no problem.

greets pete