[horde] Groupware and IMP?

Vince LaMonica vjl at cullasaja.com
Sat Sep 9 12:08:49 PDT 2006

On Sat, 9 Sep 2006, Peter Meier wrote:

} "It can be extended with any of the released Horde applications or the Horde
} modules  that are still in development, like a file manager, a bookmark
} manager, a forum or a wiki."
}
} this means in my opinion that you can also extend it with imp. so no problem.

Thanks, Pete. I did see that text, but I just thought it was very odd that
IMP was not listed. IMO, it is *the* app that started the whole horde
framework anyway, so I thought by not listing it, that it didn't work or
was left off for a certain reason.

I like the fact that it can incorporate other Horde apps [even the ones
that are not yet ready for a 1.0 marking]. Since IMP is very mature at
this point, I'm thinking there's another reason it's not featured.

/vjl/