[horde] CVS error: I must configure a DataTree backend to use Shares?

Paul Holt pcholt at bluebottle.com
Tue Sep 19 19:22:37 PDT 2006

I completed all the steps in http://wiki.horde.org/FC4InstallationNotes up
to "Finally, you now need to do the basic configuration of all the Horde
applications using the Horde Administrative Interface . Log in to your Horde
installation, at http://your.host.name/horde/. "

I browsed to the URL of my local horde installation, and now the left bar
contains this error:

  A fatal error has occurred
  You must configure a DataTree backend to use Shares.
  [line 156 of /usr/share/pear/Horde/Share.php]

This is in the latest CVS. I've had no problems installing from stable
releases, but this is my first attempt at installing from CVS.

--
Paul Holt
Trusted Delivery Pty Ltd