[horde] IE Downlaod Attachment issue

Dominaux, Craig C CCDominaux at cbe.ab.ca
Wed Sep 20 08:44:53 PDT 2006

Hi All

I've been stuck on this problem for about a week now with no resolution.

I am getting the following error when trying to download attachments
using Internet Explorer:
"Internet Explorer cannot download (name of File) from (domain).   The
connection with the server was reset."

This issue only happens with IE no other browser has this issue.  I am
using an SSL accelerator appliance.
Without going to the SSL appliance it works fine, If I connect using a
proxy server it work fine.  Anybody have any suggestions?

My Configuration
Horde 3.1.3, IMP 4.1.3, Kronolith 2.1.1, Turba 2.1.2, Nag 2.1.1
PHP 4.4.4, Apache 2.2.0

If you need any other info let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Craig C Dominaux