[horde] Language Issues

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Sep 27 07:40:25 PDT 2006

Zitat von Daniel Bramkamp <bramkamp at team-datentechnik.de>:

> Hi,
>
> after upgrading my OS I am experiencing some issues with the
> internationalization of Horde. I have set my language to German but
> sometimes it switches to English and then back to German. This
> happens with all Horde applications. This is probably not a Horde
> bug but maybe someone can point me into the right direction.
>
> I am using Horde 3.1.1 and PHP 5.1.4 (tried 5.1.6 without success).

This usually happens if different web server threads are used for
different page request and not all of these threads are picking up the
translations.
This can happen if you updated your translation and didn't restart the
web server, or anything else is running on your web server that uses
gettext.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/