[horde] Admin/Setup/Horde Screen Shows Blank

Vadim Pushkin wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:51:25 PDT 2006

Hello;

I am trying to finish a horde install for a server that worked at one time,
but seems to be broken as of a cvs update last week.

As of right now, I am able to go to Administration/Setup/Any Horde Module,
and am able to see all options and save them.  Doing the same for
Administration/Setup/horde, which shows up as "Configuratuion is out of
date", does not work and just gives a blank screen when I click on it.

Here is what I am running:

Horde: 3.2-cvs
PHP 5.1.4
FC5 (latest yum update)

test.php shows nothing missing, except for:
PostgreSql support, but I am using MySql.
memory_limit disabled is manually set to 32M.

horde.log, http error logs and all system logs show nothing unusual.

I know that I am not really giving much here, but have I hit a known bug for
any combo like the above?

Thanks.

.vp