[horde] My administrative account suddently blank

chaloupe at free.fr
Sun Oct 1 01:24:33 PDT 2006

Well, correction : nothing in Horde's log...but this appears in my
apache-error.log :
"Call to a member function on a non-object in
/kolab/var/kolab/www/phorde/lib/Horde/Kolab.php on line 1550"

I also have a strange folder in my imap account that is marked as
"\NonExistent \NoSelect \HasChildren" that i had not before.
I tried to delete it with no luck.
I tried to reconstruct my imap account with a mailbox dump backup :
still no result !

Any idea would be greatly apreciated.

Christophe